Latest Book :

The Hunger game 2 catching fire PDF

PDF
This story it's the Sequel of the hunger game 1 .

" Well, there's no good response to that. I can hardly dispute it since I was walking around with a syringe to kill Peeta when I found them. Do I really want him dead? What I want ... what I want is to have him back. But I'll never get him back now. Even if the rebel forces could somehow overthrow the Capitol, you can be sure President Snow's last act would be to cut Peeta's throat. No. I will never get him back. So then dead is best..." . 


Format  :  PDF
Size    :  1.3 MB
Author  : SUZANNE COLLINS
_____________________________________________________





Keywords :
  • Download TheCatching Fire Pdf
  • The Hunger game english free 
  • Suzanne collins
  • the hunger game review 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Stories - All Rights Reserved